- Complete the RBC Insurance Application, sign where indicated, attach a void cheque(s) for pre-authorized debit and a copy of your current OMA Insurance policy details.
- If you do not have a paper/pdf OMA Insurance policy details, log onto your OMA account https://www.oma.org/ and print a copy of your insurance with the detail of each policy.
- Subject to the answers on the application, RBC Insurance will issue to the applicant the insurance product(s) that correspond with the type(s) of insurance shown in the print out of the applicant’s current OMA insurance details. RBC Insurance will issue benefit amounts that match the benefit amounts shown in the print out of the applicant’s OMA insurance.
- Applicants will be expected to cancel their existing OMA insurance after they have been approved and settled their RBC Insurance policies.
- We recommend that you do not cancel or replace any insurance until your new policies are approved, inforce and have arrived at your home/office.
- RBC Insurance will accept OMA Insurance replacement applications up to Friday May 17, 2019.
Scan your completed application (RBC Insurance application, OMA insurance details and void cheque(s)) to info@OSAInsurance.com or fax to 416-915-6150.